Thursday, March 07, 2013

Another Butterfly

Last week of February this year, my ever beloved cell phone Cysho, breathed its last breath. I have been experiencing problems with the phone since last year - battery drained pretty much instantly (especially when I turn the camera on or whenever call was made), and at times it would light up and turn off by itself. Weeks before it died, I'd always get a message saying "menu file is corrupted" whenever I go to the menu page. I knew it has been with me for more than 5 years and probably it was time for retirement, but of course, its death came unexpectedly. I was taking a picture of my cat and after two shots, it turned off by itself and turning it on, it would only show the wallpaper and no matter what buttons or keys I press, it would only show the wallpaper. Thankfully, images were saved on the memory card, so I only need a memory card reader so I could access all the images I haven't transferred on my net book yet.

As some sort of a tribute, I decided to share these two images taken using my Sony Ericsson K800i cell phone.

Butterfly Butterfly

I took these July last year. Coming home from an afternoon walk, I saw this butterfly in a neighbor's garden. It's quite rare for me to see butterflies here in our neighborhood despite houses having gardens and flowering plants. When I saw this beauty, I knew I had to take my chances capturing pictures using my cell phone because if I walk back home to get my camera, it might not be there anymore.

Thankfully, my cell phone has a very awesome macro function, which allowed me to take these pictures. It flew after five pictures (I let my cell phone get really close), so I was super duper thankful that I captured these images worthy enough to be shared on the blog.

I don't know if I will encounter a great cell phone camera again, but for the five fruitful years,  I am thankful for having Cysho as my photography warrior.



Loves on a Thursday Little by Little

3 comments:

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Stunning! I cant believe these we're taken with a cell phone!

Livechat jppoker said...

livechat jppoker hanya disini saja lah anda bisa mendapatkan semua yang bisa anda dapatkan , ayo bergabunglah bersama dengan berbagai game poker online yang memuaskan.

Anonymous said...

ayo mainkan game poker online di website jppoker , klik livechat jppoker agar anda juga tidak salah memilih website terpercaya.