Monday, January 30, 2012

Be Like the Bird

It's been quite a while since I last joined Quotography... please welcome me back. :) This week, it's all about the wildlife, and while I first thought of sharing a picture I took at a zoo, I decided to use this instead:

Bird Quote

A picture I took one morning sometime this month while walking around Colinas Verdes. As much as I can, I wake up early in the morning and prepare myself for my morning walk. I have shared so many awesome pictures from Colinas Verdes here on my blog, and even if there were days that I couldn't find a good subject to take pictures of (because I have photographed it before, or they cut the grasses), there were days that I will be surprised at how Mother Nature gifted us with so many blessings.

This was a proposed site for a housing project, and in the future (don't know how soon, though) this place will be a home for many people. At the moment, there were around six houses in the area plus a huge Clubhouse. With such a big place filled with grasses and trees, no wonder I always see interesting wonders of nature to take pictures of.

I took this on my way out. I heard some birds chirping and a few minutes after, I saw a bird flew in front of me. Following it with my eyes, I saw it take a rest on this small tree, and because I brought my camera with me, I was able to take a picture of it - though I had to use up all my camera's optical zoom (12x) and some more of the digital zoom, just to magnify the bird.


Quotography at {My}Perspective