Monday, August 01, 2011

Quotography | "Weddings, Anniversaries, Marriage"

Marriage Quote

I should have chosen an image from my parents' wedding albums (they have two - their first wedding in 1978 and their 25th anniversary in 2003), but my camera wasn't cooperating with me, and I didn't have the scanner installed in my net book. I just chose a wedding picture I took, and this was our neighbor Philipp's wedding to her first and only girlfriend, Joan. Their wedding was a testimony that they were truly meant for each other, as there were quite a few problems before they finally decided to tie the knot. I was but a visitor / witness to their wedding, but since I sat near the aisle, I was able to take this picture. Among the wedding pictures I took, this is included in my favorite list.

*** Jenn ***