Monday, August 22, 2011

Quotography | Dreams

Dreams Quote

Oftentimes, I'd search for a picture I'd use for the Quotography meme before I search a suitable quote for it. This week, it was the other way around... I searched for a quote before I rummaged through my files for a picture I would use.

Searching for "Dreams Quote," I chose the first link and reading the very first quote in that category, it made me think of this picture, which I took in 2009 during a travel in Coron, Palawan. My pal Erick and I were setting up to take pictures of our other pal Honey_Kei when I saw these birds flying from afar. Since my camera was already switched on, I just waited for them to pass by over our heads.

My travels are products of my dreams. From walking through the cobbled-stone road of Calle Crisologo in Vigan, to trekking towards the crater of Mt. Pinatubo, I weaved these dreams and believed for it to come true... and in God's own time, I was able to make my wishes come true.

Next dream destination - the Batanes Group of Islands.


Quotography at {My}Perspective