Monday, August 15, 2011

Quotography | Colorful

Happy new week, shutterbugs!

I haven't blogged much last week because my attempts to lose weight made me a bit emotional, but I have already gotten over the "I failed myself" feeling, and now I am trying my best to maximize and manage my time wisely.

Colorful Quote

"Colorful" is the prompt for this week on Quotography, and this quote I used was the very first quote I read, and it seemed to fit the picture I chose so I used it.

This picture was taken last May during the Pahiyas Festival in Quezon Province. That's my sister posing inside one of the houses, my sister who is also one of my very best friends. She's one of the people who supported this journey to weight loss I am having, and just hearing her simple words of motivation is enough for me to go on. Although we were born eight years apart, she surely adds color to my life.

Post processing the picture, I also used Kim Klassen's "Granny's Cupboard" texture, set to multiply at 20%.


Quotography at {My}Perspective