Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Celestial Bodies

Full Moon

The next exercise on Back to Basics meme was to take a picture of celestial bodies. I am super thankful that this challenge came up during the full moon, as I cannot think of any way of presenting my image.

I know, this lacked composition... and that this isn't that pretty - I took this picture without the help of the tripod (the moon was still "too" low the time I took this, the houses were covering the sight and I had to extend my hand just for my camera lens to capture the moon). My saving grace was the shutter speed - even if my hands weren't that steady, I still was able to capture it well, I think. :)

Some technical aspects:
Camera - Canon Powershot SX130is
Date & Time - 15 August 2011 / 21:42
Exposure - 1/1250
Aperture - f/5.6
ISO - 400

To view the complete EXIF data of this picture please click HERE.


Wordish Wednesday Back to Basics
and then, she {snapped}