Friday, July 29, 2011

Foto Friday | Down Low

Creepy Crawler

I am not sure if this one's a millipede, but it sure fits the description - an insect with lots of legs (or feet) that curls when touched. This crawler, I took a picture of while at the Touch of Glory Prayer Mountain in Antipolo. While my mom and her friends were sharing reflections, I roamed around to find subjects to take pictures of, and seeing this in one of the stair's steps prompted me to go down low and snap a picture.

A sort of a "creepy crawler" this might be, but I did find them really gentle, after all, they would curl when they are touched - a sign that they didn't want to fight or something. Actually, once I found this one, I realized there were a lot (and I mean a lot) of these critters around, but most were too small to take pictures of; this was the biggest one I saw.

*** Jenn ***