Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Black & White Wednesday | Musical Instruments

My mom has recently discovered the joys of having a Facebook page (she was happy to find a childhood friend and re-connect their communication), and because she has loads of old pictures she wants to be uploaded, I was able to see this picture and thought I'd share it here on my blog.

Musical Instruments

These are the classical / folk musical instruments here in the Philippines. I took this picture at the Coconut Pavilion of Villa Escudero in 2008. I was very blessed to have come to this place because my mom asked me to - so I could take pictures of her. This trip also paved the way for me to open my first travel blog.

This picture was originally shot in color using the very first digital camera here in the house (owned by brother), I just changed it black and white.

*** Jenn ***

Wordish Wednesday