Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 021311

My take this week:

Shadow

01 - Shadows
12 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX13ois}

My sister took a little rest while jogging, so I took some time taking pictures. The sun was behind me, so seeing my shadow, I took a picture of "myself" while showing the bare area where my sis and I go to do our morning jog.

Pattern / Repetition

02 - Patterns / Repetition
08 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

The pattern on my sister's wedge shoe.

Bright White

03 - Bright White
12 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

It was such a cloudy morning when sister and I went to Colinas Verdes to jog... and seeing the fog against the trees made me stop to take a picture. I just finished taking pictures of a flower using a shutter speed of 1/4, that when I turned my camera on to take the picture above, the clouds were just so bright.

Strong

04 - Strong
08 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

A man carrying a sack of soil on his head.

Warmth


05 - Warmth
10 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

Last Thursday, my sister and I attended a food bloggers' event and we decorated some cupcakes! This wasn't my creation - it was something I saw on the table... but I shared this for "warmth," because after we decorated the cupcakes, we exchanged cupcakes and warm words in time for Valentine's Day. It was a very sweet event - literally and metaphorically speaking.

*** Jenn ***