Sunday, February 06, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 020611

My take on this week's prompts:

05 | 52. Water.

01 - Water
02 February 2011
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

I shot this originally for the 52 Weeks of Me project I have. I am following the prompts posted on the Picture Motherhood website, and this was my 5th week. I took this one using my cell phone because my camera was quite heavy to use. To read more about this picture, please click HERE.

Quote

Quote

02 - Quote
06 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

Of all the books I have in my shelf, the most important and my most favorite one is "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It was the book that really helped me change my outlook in life, and it allowed me to realize that I can and achieve things as long as I put my mind and heart into it. The picture above was a re-take of an old picture I took (the original picture was taken a year ago using my cell phone), but as I eat my chocolate crinkles, I browsed the book and stumble upon the page with the Henry Ford quote, so I took a picture as well. :)


03 - Window
25 May 2009
{Canon Powershot A1000is}

A very old picture... I wasn't able to find a good window to take a picture of, and it was super cloudy this week, so even if I hoped to take a picture of the sunset colors as seen from our house windows, I can't as well. I took this picture along the Crisologo Street in Vigan City. I was taking pictures of the rustic buildings, when I saw these kids by the window. Back then, houses in the Philippines were made from wood and nipa, and windows were decorated using capiz shells. There are still houses with the same kind of windows up to this day, but most can be found in the provinces.

Activity

04 - Activity
03 February 2011
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

This week, I found a fitness partner in my sister. After neglecting my fitness routine yet again, my sister was the reason I am back again. We started jogging in the plaza and walking around the neighborhood this week, and not it was really a great way to help ourselves get fit, it also allowed us to be a lot closer to each other.

Page 25

Joy of Love - Day 04


05 - Page 25 of a Magazine
04 February 2011
{Canon Powershot SX130is}

We have lots of magazines in our house, but getting an inspiration from page 25 was difficult - others were about a food I can't even cook, some were about different fashion ads I can't re-create. Luckily, I found this magazine - Smile Magazine November 2008 - where I took the inspiration from. Well, it was rather very easy to re-create, so while I was taking pictures of my sister's clothes (for the Day 04 - the Joy of Love class), I also asked her to pose like this for this prompt. Hitting two birds with one jacket. Hahaha.

Big thanks for checking my interpretations this week.

*** Jenn ***