Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Starbucks-ing

Starbucks-ing


I was checking my very old DVDs to look for a food picture, so I decided to use old photo for my post this week.

This is my sister; the time the annex building of SM City Fairview (the mall closest to our place) was new, one of the very first establishments there was the Starbucks. I wasn't really much into it, but I admit at one time I would find myself buying a drink every now and then. On the same year, I realized I wasn't doing my body any help, so I wanted to stop. This was my "farewell to Starbucks," but of course, reality was that I never really said goodbye to it - I still drink Starbucks drinks, but not as often as before. I think after this food trip there in 2007, I only had about three drinks. Hmmm.. three drinks in three years. That was nice.

*** Jenn ***