Friday, December 03, 2010

The Silver Lining

Sun Rays


Losing a camera made me really, really feel bad... especially that I will be traveling by air. Since my cell phone is the only other medium I can use, I felt really devastated because cell phones have to be off the whole ride. My silver lining was that my dear K had his camera out, and because I was sitting on the window side and he was sitting in the middle seat, I asked if it would be okay for me to use his camera during the whole flight. I was happy he lent me his camera.

This picture was taken during our flight back to Manila from Iloilo. The plane just took off, and because I love to see the scenery from the window, I really took quite a lot of pictures. I love sun rays, so seeing them at a different perspective made the trip much worthwhile.

Big thanks to K for lending his camera.

*** Jenn ***