Sunday, December 05, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Week 9

Even without a camera, I still don't want to miss the hunt, so using my cell phone, here's my take on this week's items:

Stir Fry Chili Prawns

In My Home
02 December 2010
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

In my our home, my brother and I try to cook dishes to satisfy our always hungry tummies. Sometimes, these foods were passed down recipes, or favorite dishes, or sometimes we try to follow new recipes printed on different culinary magazines we collect. This dish was one of those new dishes, and even if there were hesitations because our cousin is vacationing here in our house, I was so glad she liked this dish. I gained a new fan! :) The dish by the way is Stir Fried Chili Prawns.



Santa

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...
Dapitan Arcade, Manila
05 December 2010
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

My cousin, our neighbor Ria and I went to the Dapitan Arcade this afternoon, and as soon as we entered the road strip, I was in awe of the many Santa Claus figures I saw. Oh yeah, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Ho ho ho!

Cranberry Blondies

Sweet Treats
05 December 2010
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

Yesterday, brother went to Sto. Tomas, Batangas to attend the Confirmation Rites of the son of his girlfriend's sister. Donna (the sister) is a pastry baker, and because she let brother stay in their house for the night, she was able to bake some goodies for brother to take home, her Christmas gift for our family. These little cupcakes are called "Cranberry Blondies," and it was so delicious! This is my first time to taste cranberry flavored food, and this one I liked a lot. Aside from the cranberries, it also has walnuts and chocolate chunks inside. Heaven in a cup!

Watch

Time
05 December 2010
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

Not a good picture... my cell phone is having difficult time taking macro shots in low-lit environments. This watch is my sister's, I just borrowed it because I don't wear this piece of jewelry.
Yoko the Netbook

Everyday
05 December 2010
{Sony Ericsson K800i}

I am a writer, so everyday, one could see me typing away the words to get the "kaching" sound. :) I am also an avid Reality TV fan, and because networks here don't show different programs from different countries, I can only get my RTV fix via YouTube. While writing or editing pictures for my blogs, a tab in my netbook always has a place for my RTVs. I am currently watching the series 6 of "The Apprentice UK."

Thanks for hopping by here, see you again next week!

*** Jenn ***