Sunday, November 28, 2010

Candles

Candles


Before we ate breakfast on our last day in Iloilo, K and I walked from the hotel to the nearest church, the St. Clement's Church or the Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish in La Paz, Iloilo. I am born on 13 May, the feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, so I was instantly in awe and I became a bit emotional when I entered it.

This row of candles I saw at the candle stand near the main door of the church, and despite just having my cell phone with me, it didn't stop me from trying to take a picture of the candles, and I was so happy the image came out good. I am blessed of owning a cell phone with camera with settings like that of a basic digital camera - I can switch to macro and I can also change its exposure if I want to. If only it has optical zoom and a setting in changing the ISO, I'd be very, very happy, but as it is, I am loving my cell phone already.

*** Jenn ***