Sunday, October 03, 2010

Stray Kitty

It's been a long time since I last posted for Camera Critters. I hope I am still welcome. :)

228/365 c2 - Stray Kitty


Whenever I go out to jog (which I don't get to do much because of the rains), I would either bring my camera or my cell phone, so I could still take pictures of things that captured my interest. When i entered the plaza, I could hear a very loud kitty cry, so I looked around to look for it. The kitty was on the other side of the fence, and it seemed someone dumped the kitty there.

I feel pity for the kitty, but even if I wanted to take it home, I just can't because the spaces between the grill fence was too small for my hand to fit in. With a heavy heart, I just left the kitty there and went on with my morning jog.

Good to know that a young girl came by and played with the kitten. I don't know if she took home the kitten, but I do hope the kitten is doing okay by now.

*** Jenn ***