Tuesday, September 21, 2010

La Pieta

When I started this photo blog, I used to join a photo meme - Monochrome Mondays - but I stopped posting for it and soon after the meme mellowed. I don't know if they changed blogsites, so even if I wanted to come back, I couldn't anymore. Just a few hours ago, I received an invitation from my friend Halie to join her meme - Monochrome Tuesdays.

Pieta


This image was taken in Manila Cathedral last January when I went for a photowalk with photo pals from Pinoy Republic forum. I arrived quite earlier than them, and was lucky to be able to take pictures inside the cathedral.

According to some texts I have read, this replica of the very famous Michaelangelo sculpture used the same material.

If you want to join Monochrome Tuesdays, please click on the badge.

*** Jenn ***