Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finger Chili

Joining photo memes has given me chance to check on different blogs. Aside from learning about the blogger through the posts made, I also got to learn about a new meme. What made me decide to join this is because it allows me to think of a suitable picture to share. This week's theme is "togetherness," and this is my share:

Finger Chili

Photobucket

It was difficult for me to think what to share, and I admit when I first learned about the theme, I was thinking of not joining this week, and would just join next week. Luckily, my brother bought a whole lot of finger chili, and around 9pm last night, I decided to gather some, tied it together and took pictures of it. As usual, I used my sister's over-sized black shirt for the background.

*** Jenn ***