Monday, August 02, 2010

Yellow Flowers

New month now, yey! I have been thinking what to post for Today's Flowers, and I realized that I still haven't shared the flower pictures I took from my Feb/Mar vacation in La Union... so here goes:

Yellow

Today's Flowers

During my last vacation in dad's hometown, I tried to re-visit some of the places I've been to in 2008 because I had a new travel blog, and sadly I wasn't able to gather all the 2008 files, so I just decided to revisit all the places so I can write new articles.

After visiting two churches in two towns, I went to call it a day, but tired as I was, I still walked from the jeepney terminal to our house. In one of the houses, I saw this flower, and with the dusk coming, I liked the tint it gave to the yellow flowers, so I took out my camera to take some pictures. Walking gives me rewards, seeing flowers is just one of those.

*** Jenn ***

ps - I don't know the name of the flower, so if you know, please tell me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful photo. i'm limited to roses, santan, gumamela and frangipani.:p

DeniseinVA said...

Hope someone can identify it for you Jenn. You took a lovely photo of this very pretty flower.
An English Girl Rambles

Larry said...

very nice... Larry