Monday, August 30, 2010

The Purple Orchid

It's been a while since I last posted an image for Today's Flowers... I am happy to be on board this week. :)

The Purple Orchid

Today's Flowers

I don't know the name of this flower, but this one blooms around March - April every year. We have this orchid in our own garden, but this particular flower was taken in my Aunt's garden when I went over for a short vacation this year. Whenever I am there, I do take time to roam around, see places, but there are a few days into the vacation when I just stay at home, enjoy watching television, and yes... checking my Aunt's garden for some flowers and critters I could take pictures of.

If anyone knows the name of the flower, please do tell me. Thank you.

*** Jenn ***

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

All I know is how much I like this lovely photo. The flower is beautiful and I hope someone can help you identify it. Thanks for sharing Jenn and have a great week.
An English Girl Rambles