Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Fruit Platter

Fruit Platter


Last April, I used the gift certificate for an overnight stay at One Tagaytay Place. The stay included free breakfast, and since the breakfast already had coffee, I decided to ask for a fruit platter instead of having orange juice. Eating traditional Filipino breakfast (fried rice, cold cuts, and sunny side up eggs) that day, these fruits serve as my dessert. Tagaytay is one of the places known for its pineapples, and these were just so sweet! The watermelon and the cantaloupe were sweet, too, but because pineapple is my top favorite fruit, I was actually hoping there could me more of it. :)

*** Jenn ***

7 comments:

reg said...

I have never been a great fan of watermelon, but that said I do enjoy it from time to time.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Favorite yan ng mga ana ko pretty sis. Lovely shot!

High Seas Expedition

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmm, I do so love watermelon!
LOOTERS is my Ruby Tuesday today. Do stop by for a visit if you can. Have a great day.

Lola said...

Love watermelon here in Spain - so refreshing and great example of ruby red!

Have a great week too,

LOLA:)

btw Mine this time is HERE. Hope you can stop by.

Dianne said...

the colors are so pretty together

bertN said...

You can't just have more pineapple and none of the other two?

i♥pinkc00kies said...

yummy :D