Wednesday, May 19, 2010

R = Rooster

Rooster

Making a comeback on ABC Wednesday!

For Round 6, it's all about animals for me here on ABC Wednesday, my share for today is the rooster. Picture taken in my aunt Jo's place a few years ago, this fighting rooster was once owned by my uncle. I am not sure what happened to this rooster - it wasn't there when I went over aunt Jo's house for a vacation, but this was just a random picture I took - aunt Jo lives in the countryside and I wanted to capture the essence of it. I am a person who has fears in big birds (rooster included), so I didn't dare coming near the rooster, and just zoomed my camera to take a picture of it.

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Good to see you back, Jenn! And what a great shot of the rooster! A great subject for the R day! Hope your week is going well!

Sylvia

Verna Luga said...

perfect for R.... dropping by here joining ABC too.

Red’s Reflection

Tumblewords: said...

I'm with you - that's plenty close to that rooster! :) Good photo.

LisaF said...

My zoom has saved me from many unsavory encounters! Gorgeous rooster but I agree, give him a wide berth.

Carolyn Ford said...

Yep! Rooster works this week! Perfect R!

Roger Owen Green said...

The Rooster Rousts us up in the morning!

ROG, ABC Wednesday