Monday, May 31, 2010

Peach Colored Rose

Continuing with the flowers I took from the weekend market of Lung Center of the Philippines (last for this month).

Peach Rose

Today's Flowers

This flower was taken while I was still alone and waiting for my friends to arrive. The kiosk where I took this picture had a lot of roses to sell, but at that time all they had was the peach colored roses. I was hoping to get a picture of the two-toned roses (white with streaks of red), but this one looked good, too. Some of the pots had flower buds, so I had to find some bloomed flowers so I could take a picture of the petals.

Roses may not be my favorite flower, but I really loved how the layer of petals create such drama and beauty.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Stephany said...

Excellent capture, Jenn! I love the color of this rose. The butterflies below are beautiful too.

A 2 Z said...

Hi Jenn,

My roses are in bloom right now. Everything in my garden is 3 weeks early. I love the intense color of this rose, not quite pink, not quite peach. Excellent photography!

Anne-Marie

chasity said...

a very very lovely rose.