Friday, May 07, 2010

Last Shot of Bolinao

122/365 c2 - Goodbye, Bolinao


And I am back from my hiatus! Sorry, summer heat was melting me, and that I went to a week-long vacation in my maternal hometown of Bolinao, Pangasinan. I got home late afternoon of Sunday (02 May), but I found out our Internet connection has been disconnected, and it took a while before I had it reconnected. All's okay now, and because I was already finished doing all the things I needed to do, I can now go back to blogging.

Here's a picture I took for Skywatch Friday, the very last picture I took from Bolinao. We were at the port waiting for the boat to come (the one in the picture was just parked there), and seeing the kids I aimed for some pictures. Loving the sun, I never forgot to take a shot of the big picture, too.

Happy weekends!

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely skies and clouds! Great shot, Jenn! Good to see you back on Sky Watch! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Claire from NY said...

I miss the Philippines and specially the beaches and the kids :-) Love this shot.

Have a great Weekend!

Visit mine HERE :-)

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shot and a pretty scene. happy skywatching!