Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Folds of Red and White

Folds of Red and White

After a long hiatus, I am returning to post here in my photo blog. For this week, I am sharing a picture of a flower I took from last Sunday. I don't know the name of this flower, but I really love how it looked like. Add the water drops - possibly sprayed by the store owner to add appeal on the flower - and it was just so good. The only problem was that this flower was lying on the ground, and there were other flowers and plants on display and because the sun was shining, the other plants created some shadow.

I am planning to go back there next Sunday, I do hope to take more pictures.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

gorgeous nelly said...

Nice shot. I remember our neighbor used to have this kind of flower in their backyard and we used to play with it and stick it on our fingernails so it would look like a witch's nails.

It's my first time to join this meme and here's my first entry. Have a great week ahead.

Kim, USA said...

This is so pretty. The color is so deep red just vibrant! Happy RT!

My Cardinal

Delphyne said...

I wonder if it's a kind of protea flower? Great shot!