Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ducks

Quackers

It's been quite sometime since I last posted on Camera Critters. Apologies... my weekends are sometimes my day out with friends or my family, and I just don't have enough time to blog anymore. I really miss posting critter pictures, so I am back now. :)

I just wrote a blog entry on my travel blog - Where My Feet Took Me about the Fort Santiago, and this picture was taken from there. Before reaching the main gate of the fort, there was this lagoon and we were quite impressed with these quackers. This particular image has been our PC's wallpaper for the longest time now.

*** Jenn ***

8 comments:

magiceye said...

this is indeed a very beautiful capture!

LadyFi said...

Lovely serene shot... and what an unusual green colour. Serene!

Ladynred said...

These are beautiful ducks Jenn!

Rechie said...

a very dramatic capture..awesome...thanks for visiting mine

Jenn said...

Cool photo - love the ducks and the colour of the water! Thanks for leaving a comment!

Susan Cook said...

Those are cute. Great shot. It's hard to catch ducks in time to get a pic, good job.

I know what you mean - this week was the first week in awhile that I've done a camera critters. Hope you have a great day♥

Dhemz said...

oh my...so pretty...love the caption...great!

thanks for dropping by on my entry....:0

ilovepink1078 said...

Sis, Very stunning and reflection. great post.
By the way, I followed you in Google connect. This is one way to keep in touch. Hope you do the same
MAPEH homepage
Pink Go Green