Friday, November 13, 2009

My Sister



My Sister

Now that I have transferred the photos from my recent vacation, I can now share them one by one. =)

This was taken last 01 November, the last day of the Surfing Break in the town of San Juan. Our dad was laid to rest in this town, too... and since it was All Saints' Day, we visited the cemetery first before going to the surf site to watch the festivities. When we got there, they were just rounding up the surf competition, so the day was actually not as exciting as it was, but sister and I did enjoy watching the surfers just play with the waves.

Late in the afternoon, we went to the other side of the beach to take some pictures, and because I prefer taking pictures instead of having my pictures taken, I asked my sister to pose for me. This is just one of the many pictures of her I took that day.

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the silhouette.

upto6only said...

nice pose. bagay for sunset.

Happy Weekend

Chubskulit Rose said...

love the pose!

Take a look at the sky over in South Korea

Hilda said...

Heehee! I'm glad she's game! :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Farewell, sweet sunshine.
As you dip into the sea,
oh, remember me.

My Sky

eileeninmd said...

Love the pose and the photo is beautiful. Happy Skywatching.