Sunday, October 04, 2009

Greeting a New Day

New month, new theme for me. This month, I am going to share dog pictures!



Doggie

This image was taken February of this year during my trip to Negros Oriental. The rest house where we stayed for two days has a dog, and in our first morning in the house, I saw the dog just sitting by the doorway, as if he's also a person greeting the new day. It was just a cute scene, I knew I had to capture it. The dog was very nice to us guests, but of course, this is a watch dog, and even if he was nice, I didn't really dare coming near to him, he might bit me. Hehehe.

Just like the dog, I greet you all a very pleasant day. Happy weekends!

*** Jenn ***

4 comments:

magiceye said...

excellent capture!

eileeninmd said...

Cute capture, the dog does look like it aiting for someone to come home.
Thanks for sharing.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Great capture! I wonder what the dog was contemplating :)

Calico Crazy said...

What a great photo! Dogs can be so mysterious at times and others so very transparent. Mine is mostly transparent.

Calico Contemplations