Friday, October 02, 2009

Good Morning, Baguio!



Good Morning

Barely 24 hours since I got home from my trip to Cebu and Negros Oriental in 27 February of this year, I was on the road again, this time heading north to Baguio City to witness the Grand Street Parade of the Panagbenga Flower Festival. The bus left Cubao (Quezon City, Metro Manila) at around 10:30PM and at 4AM the next day, I set foot in the summer capital of the Philippines.

I hailed a taxi and asked to be taken to the Baguio Cathedral because I know it opens early. I decided to just stay in the church until the sun peeks in - so I could also say my prayers and take pictures. At around 6AM, I went out to take more pictures, and the trees got me really interested. Very rare do I see purplish skies, and seeing this made me feel that it would be a great day.

*** Jenn ***

4 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Beautiful purple sky shot. I hope it turned out to be a good day. Happy SWF!

christina said...

Nice sky with tree-siluettes!!

magiceye said...

lovely sky... hope you had a super day!!

Sylvia K said...

Lovely captures! Beautiful skies made a perfect backdrop for the trees!

Enjoy!

Sylvia