Monday, September 14, 2009

Sensitivity

Today's Flowers

Pink Rose

Since I wasn't able to post anything for Today's Flowers last week, there will be no theme for this month. I will just post random flower pictures. =)

This was taken last night. My mom celebrated her 60th birthday yesterday, and after we've cleaned up the mess, I took notice of the flowers in the vase. It was quite difficult to take macro shots at night time without proper lighting (upping the ISO would make the pictures grainy), so I decided to turn on the flash. I find it so interesting to do macro shots with the flash on. I think I took about 50 pictures of the flowers in the vase last night.

Sad thing, though, the roses were already showing signs of flaws.

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

Al said...

Hmm...Happy Birthday to you Mom!
The flower may show signs of flaw, but you did it well!

DeniseinVA said...

Exquisite shot Jen. Thank you for sharing it with us at Today's Flowers.