Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ripples

photo hunt

Ducks

I was having a hard time thinking what image to put for this week's theme, but when I saw a definition of ripples as, "To form small waves or undulations, as water agitated by a breeze." I think this image could be a good example of that definition, as these waves won't form if not for the breeze of air (and the movement of the ducks), right? =)

This image was taken last March, when my siblings and I went to Manila to check out MV Doulos. The ship will be open to public at around 2PM, and since we were a bit early, we went to Fort Santiago first to roam and take pictures. These ducks caught our attention, and immediately they became models for a mini photo shoot.

*** Jenn ***

9 comments:

upto6only said...

nice entry. I love your shot :)

Happy Weekend

Gemma Wiseman said...

Delightful swirl of ripples! Very pretty!

Sandra said...

Very nice shot, love the ducks in the middle.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful photo. Ripples but so peaceful.

http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ph-ripples-and-more-ripples.html

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Cute shot!

Mine is up! I hope you have a chance to visit.
New York Traveler.net

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber

CY said...

Nice shot of the ripples created by the ducks. Happy weekend. Mine is Thailand ripples. :)
http://tangcyee.com/?p=822

kayerj said...

love the ducks. my photo hunt is here Thanks

Claudia said...

Perfect and beautiful photo.

healingmagichands said...

this is a great shot, and I really like the way the ripples from the two ducks interact and make several different patterns in the water. Glad I stopped by. My ripples are up too.

http://healingmagichands.wordpress.com/2009/08/22/photohunter-ripples/