Friday, July 10, 2009

When the Sky Light Up



Fireworks at the Sky Garden

Last Friday (03 July), I was with my sister and my friend Halie to witness the 4th of July Weekend fireworks show at the SM City North Edsa Sky Garden. This event was made possible by the US Embassy, and aside from the fireworks show, they also had a little exhibit about old American cars, and a little tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

I am not really used in taking pictures of fireworks, and at most times I don't get to hit the shutter at the right time, but I had fun. At least, it wasn't just the clouds, stars, and the moon decorating the dark sky that night.

*** Jenn ***

1 comment:

Guy D said...

Very nice shot of the fireworks Jenn, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures