Sunday, July 12, 2009

Peek

This month on Camera Critters, I will feature pictures of my cats.



Peek

This is my two month old kitty, Orange-y. The time this picture was shot, I was in the garden trying to find a subject for my Project 365. Some of my older cats heard me and decided to check up on me in the garden, but because this kitty is still young, he cannot go out of the house just yet. Poor kitty, the only thing he could do was extend his body from the window and take a peek at us. =)

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

Susan Cook said...

What a cute kitty. Love the colors on him. Thanks for sharing.

SquirrelQueen said...

Aww, he is so cute. His colors are very beautiful.
SQ

caryn said...

hahaha! what a cute shot! ;-) i have a cat at home we call ok-for orange kat---and he looks like yours ;-) twins? hehehe